currently in a coffee shop in bali mooching off wi-fi while my friends are shopping at a nearby flea market.
here’s a photo of azkals warming up before winning a game
all i want for Christmas is a bunch of peonies and ranunculus. thanks Santa!
s.carey of bon iver
(Source: davesullivan / sxeseis)
(it isn’t the storm that makes the ocean dangerous.)
currently stuck in Cavite commemorating Bonifacio Day with my group mates and trying to finish a campaign
1. it’s sad to know that i’m an introvert. i have a hard time socialising with people i just met however.. it’s a different story if we speak on the internet because i can talk to you for hours. (i feel bad for myself lol)
2. i rarely get sick and never been admitted to the hospital despite the fact that i dont drink vitamins and eat fruits/vegetables regularly. (on the contrary, i have a flu right now)
3. i was a geeky kid. i collected legos, science books, and rocks. i still want an ant farm though.
4. i thought my fangirling with one direction was just a phase, but no.
5. if i were to die, it has to be death by chicken joy.
hi elle! <3
the only class im currently into is spanish.
And every day, the world will drag you by the hand, yelling “This is important! And this is important! And this is important! You need to worry about this! And this! And this!”
And each day, it’s up to you, to yank your hand back, put it on your heart and say “No. This is what’s important.”
― I Wrote This For You